Sunday 21 July 2013

Superheros Unleashed

BCIT's invitation to staff was to hone super powers and discover new ones as inner superheros were unleashed! This was for the All-Staff Professional Development Day on June 13, 2013.

I was thrilled to meet many of my colleagues and share my passion for pysanky with them. Especially the therapeutic, relaxing, and stress-free aspect that make them so addictive. What a perfect way to spend a work-day!

After delivering the workshop I was humbled to learn that so many of the participants were featured in the fabulous Hidden Passions exhibit showcasing the artistic works of faculty and staff.

For me, the best part of the day was meeting new friends and putting faces to names.  Thanks, BCIT, for investing in our well-being!  Please enjoy these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment